Monday, March 25, 2013

My Smilebox Membership

 
 
 
I really enjoy taking pictures of my family
and creating a Smilebox to share their story.
I have also printed out many of my Smilebox Creations
to use when creating scrapbooks, cards 
or even bulletin boards for work.
 
Smilebox has many formats to use that make it very easy to do.
 Here is one of my latest Smilebox's that I created for my grandson.
 
A Smilebox Membership is well worth the cost of $4.99 per month.
 
Check it out and let me know what you think.

 
Agawam Racing Fans were taken by surprise by two racers
who before today were virtually unknown!
Outa Control Connor & Get R Done Grampy
are two names this racing community
will certainly never forget!

               http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a55354f4449344d54593d0d0a&blogview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment